You find treating chronic muscle conditions challenging because they are affected by many factors and you cannot accurately and reliably measure muscle function.
The interplay of non-physical factors, disturbed motoric abilities and disrupted muscle functions in chronic musculoskeletal conditions requires careful TMG™ Chronic Muscle Change Diagnostics analysis to guarantee treatment success.
How it works?
TMG™ Chronic Muscle Change Diagnostics’ proven high objectivity and low variability make it the perfect tool for longitudinal muscle function evaluations.
TMG™ Chronic Muscle Change Diagnostics assessments inherently allow muscle status evaluations without interference of non-muscle related factors that may cloud other assessments.
The effects of treatments on muscle function can be precisely and objectively monitored over a long period of time.
TMG™ Chronic Muscle Change Diagnostics is perfectly suited to evaluate effects of expensive medicines and efficiency of treatments on a muscle level.
Our patented measurement device was developed in cooperation with the Laboratory for Biomedical and Muscle Biomechanics at the University of Ljubljana, Slovenia. We provide every customer with on-site installation and user training, a 12-month guarantee and software support, including upgrades and on-site service.
- 1. Electrical Stimulator
- 2. Digital Sensor
- 3. Tripod & Manipulating Hand
- 4. Electrodes
TMG’s proprietary software interface is user-friendly and delivers all relevant data in a compelling way. The results, displayed in numeric and graphic formats, are stored in a secure database, and can be exported in various formats. We provide our customers with software upgrades and on-site service.
“TMG is a promising technology.”
Prof. Dr. Joern Rittweger, Manchester Metropolitan University
“TMG is a promising technology which I want to apply in various research projects in the future. As a non-invasive technique, tensiomyography can be easily applied in most of my studies.”
TMG™ Research is used by eminent research institutions.
- Nanyang Technological University, Singapore
- Medical University Gottingen, Germany
- University of Mainz, Germany
- University of Bochum, Germany
- Kokushikan University, Japan
- University of Brussels, Belgium
- The Technological and Higher Education Institute of Hong Kong
- Manchester Metropolitan University, UK
- University of Malaya, Malaysia
- North West University Potchefstroom, South Africa
- University of Primorska, Slovenia
- University of Maribor, Slovenia
- University of Ljubljana, Slovenia
- Stirling University, Scotland, UK
- University of Costa Rica, Costa Rica
- University of Craiova, Romania
- University of Barcelona, INEF Barcelona, Spain
- University of Granda, Spain
- University of Lerida, Spain
- University of Seville, Spain
- University of Vigo, Spain
- University of Bath, UK
- University of Castilla la Mancha, INEF Toledo, Spain
- European University of Madrid, Spain
- Beijing sport university, China
- Nanjing Sport university, China
- See all references