Complete understanding of muscle fatigue is limited by a distinct lack of insight and evidence into how local muscle mechanical effects affect fatigue.
Determining interplay of neural, metabolic and mechanical changes is essential to understanding local muscle fatigue. TMG™ Local Muscle Fatigue
is a valid and highly sensitive method to quantify mechanical effects.
How it works?
TMG™ Local Muscle Fatigue assessments after activating using a particular muscle will show distinctive fatigue-induced changes.
Fatigue-induced changes are particular to type and volume of contractions performed, allowing precise analysis of the effects of exercise.
Assessing local muscle fatigue is essential in therapeutic settings, paramount for training optimization and provides new insights in fatigue research.
A better understanding of local muscle fatigue mechanisms leads to improved training optimization and better treatment outcomes.
Our patented measurement device was developed in cooperation with the Laboratory for Biomedical and Muscle Biomechanics at the University of Ljubljana, Slovenia. We provide every customer with on-site installation and user training, a 12-month guarantee and software support, including upgrades and on-site service.
- 1. Electrical Stimulator
- 2. Digital Sensor
- 3. Tripod & Manipulating Hand
- 4. Electrodes
TMG’s proprietary software interface is user-friendly and delivers all relevant data in a compelling way. The results, displayed in numeric and graphic formats, are stored in a secure database, and can be exported in various formats. We provide our customers with software upgrades and on-site service.
“TMG is a promising technology.”
Prof. Dr. Joern Rittweger, Manchester Metropolitan University
“TMG is a promising technology which I want to apply in various research projects in the future. As a non-invasive technique, tensiomyography can be easily applied in most of my studies.”
TMG™ Research is used by eminent research institutions.
- Nanyang Technological University, Singapore
- Medical University Gottingen, Germany
- University of Mainz, Germany
- University of Bochum, Germany
- Kokushikan University, Japan
- University of Brussels, Belgium
- The Technological and Higher Education Institute of Hong Kong
- Manchester Metropolitan University, UK
- University of Malaya, Malaysia
- North West University Potchefstroom, South Africa
- University of Primorska, Slovenia
- University of Maribor, Slovenia
- University of Ljubljana, Slovenia
- Stirling University, Scotland, UK
- University of Costa Rica, Costa Rica
- University of Craiova, Romania
- University of Barcelona, INEF Barcelona, Spain
- University of Granda, Spain
- University of Lerida, Spain
- University of Seville, Spain
- University of Vigo, Spain
- University of Bath, UK
- University of Castilla la Mancha, INEF Toledo, Spain
- European University of Madrid, Spain
- Beijing sport university, China
- Nanjing Sport university, China
- See all references