You cannot objectively and accurately define the perfect combination of muscle treatment techniques and modalities, and what volume intensity ratio will most benefit recovery.
TMG™ Acute Muscle Change Diagnostics offers clinicians and researchers a unique opportunity to objectively qualify and quantify the effects of various techniques and modalities on muscle function.
How it works?
Regularly measure muscle response with TMG™ Acute Muscle Change Diagnostics during and after administering certain therapeutic techniques or modalities.
Objective TMG™ Acute Muscle Change Diagnostics responses help identify and quantify the early and delayed effects of therapy.
Based on the TMG™ Acute muscle change diagnostics responses more accurately determine proper dose and combination of modalities for greater therapy benefit.
More informed determination of volume intensity ratio and treatment combination leads to faster therapeutic results and higher patient satisfaction.
TMG MEASUREMENT DEVICE
Our patented measurement device was developed in cooperation with the Laboratory for Biomedical and Muscle Biomechanics at the University of Ljubljana, Slovenia. We provide every customer with on-site installation and user training, a 12-month guarantee and software support, including upgrades and on-site service.
- 1. Electrical Stimulator
- 2. Digital Sensor
- 3. Tripod & Manipulating Hand
- 4. Electrodes
TMG’s proprietary software interface is user-friendly and delivers all relevant data in a compelling way. The results, displayed in numeric and graphic formats, are stored in a secure database, and can be exported in various formats. We provide our customers with software upgrades and on-site service.
“TMG is a promising technology.”
Prof. Dr. Joern Rittweger, Manchester Metropolitan University
“TMG is a promising technology which I want to apply in various research projects in the future. As a non-invasive technique, tensiomyography can be easily applied in most of my studies.”
TMG™ Research is used by eminent research institutions.
- Nanyang Technological University, Singapore
- Medical University Gottingen, Germany
- University of Mainz, Germany
- University of Bochum, Germany
- Kokushikan University, Japan
- University of Brussels, Belgium
- The Technological and Higher Education Institute of Hong Kong
- Manchester Metropolitan University, UK
- University of Malaya, Malaysia
- North West University Potchefstroom, South Africa
- University of Primorska, Slovenia
- University of Maribor, Slovenia
- University of Ljubljana, Slovenia
- Stirling University, Scotland, UK
- University of Costa Rica, Costa Rica
- University of Craiova, Romania
- University of Barcelona, INEF Barcelona, Spain
- University of Granda, Spain
- University of Lerida, Spain
- University of Seville, Spain
- University of Vigo, Spain
- University of Bath, UK
- University of Castilla la Mancha, INEF Toledo, Spain
- European University of Madrid, Spain
- Beijing sport university, China
- Nanjing Sport university, China
- See all references