You find treating chronic muscle conditions challenging because they are affected by many factors and you cannot accurately and reliably measure muscle function.
The interplay of non-physical factors, disturbed motoric abilities and disrupted muscle functions in chronic musculoskeletal conditions requires careful TMG™ Chronic Muscle Change Diagnostics analysis to guarantee treatment success.
How it works?
TMG™ Chronic Muscle Change Diagnostics’ proven high objectivity and low variability make it the perfect tool for longitudinal muscle function evaluations.
TMG™ Chronic Muscle Change Diagnostics assessments inherently allow muscle status evaluations without interference of non-muscle related factors that may cloud other assessments.
The effects of treatments on muscle function can be precisely and objectively monitored over a long period of time.
TMG™ Chronic Muscle Change Diagnostics is perfectly suited to evaluate effects of expensive medicines and efficiency of treatments on a muscle level.
TMG MEASUREMENT DEVICE
Our patented measurement device was developed in cooperation with the Laboratory for Biomedical and Muscle Biomechanics at the University of Ljubljana, Slovenia. We provide every customer with on-site installation and user training, a 12-month guarantee and software support, including upgrades and on-site service.
- 1. Electrical Stimulator
- 2. Digital Sensor
- 3. Tripod & Manipulating Hand
- 4. Electrodes
TMG’s proprietary software interface is user-friendly and delivers all relevant data in a compelling way. The results, displayed in numeric and graphic formats, are stored in a secure database, and can be exported in various formats. We provide our customers with software upgrades and on-site service.
“TMG is a promising technology.”
Prof. Dr. Joern Rittweger, Manchester Metropolitan University
“TMG is a promising technology which I want to apply in various research projects in the future. As a non-invasive technique, tensiomyography can be easily applied in most of my studies.”
TMG™ Research is used by eminent research institutions.
- Nanyang Technological University, Singapore
- Medical University Gottingen, Germany
- University of Mainz, Germany
- University of Bochum, Germany
- Kokushikan University, Japan
- University of Brussels, Belgium
- The Technological and Higher Education Institute of Hong Kong
- Manchester Metropolitan University, UK
- University of Malaya, Malaysia
- North West University Potchefstroom, South Africa
- University of Primorska, Slovenia
- University of Maribor, Slovenia
- University of Ljubljana, Slovenia
- Stirling University, Scotland, UK
- University of Costa Rica, Costa Rica
- University of Craiova, Romania
- University of Barcelona, INEF Barcelona, Spain
- University of Granda, Spain
- University of Lerida, Spain
- University of Seville, Spain
- University of Vigo, Spain
- University of Bath, UK
- University of Castilla la Mancha, INEF Toledo, Spain
- European University of Madrid, Spain
- Beijing sport university, China
- Nanjing Sport university, China
- See all references