You want to know how mechanical properties and behaviour of the muscle-tendon complex (MTC) affects knee movement, and how MTC changes lead to dysfunction.
TMG™ Knee Muscle-Tendon Complex Measurement is a ground-breaking functional diagnostics system that directly measures knee MTC tension development and force transmission in a simple, non-invasive way.
How it works?
TMG™ Knee Muscle-Tendon Complex Measurement accurately measures tension delays and amplitudes of the knee MTC, elicited through twitch-type stimulation at fixed knee angles.
MTC tension delays and amplitudes describe how elastic energy and mechanical buffering behave during isometric or dynamic knee extension.
Using unique TMG™ Knee Muscle-Tendon Complex Measurement data, a better understanding of how changes in MTC affect knee movement and function can be developed.
To fine-tune diagnostics, rehab and training, TMG™ Knee Muscle-Tendon Complex Measurement is used to assess the effects of any interventions on MTC properties and behaviour.
TMG MEASURING DEVICE
Our patented TENSIOMYOGRAPHY measuring device TMG S2 was developed in cooperation with the Laboratory for Biomedical and Muscle Biomechanics at the University of Ljubljana, Slovenia. We provide every customer with on-site installation and user training, a 12-month guarantee and software support, including upgrades and on-site service.
- 1. Electrical Stimulator
- 2. Digital Sensor
- 3. Tripod & Manipulating Hand
- 4. Electrodes
TMG’s proprietary software interface is user-friendly and delivers all relevant data in a compelling way. The results, displayed in numeric and graphic formats, are stored in a secure database, and can be exported in various formats. We provide our customers with software upgrades and on-site service.
“TMG is a promising technology.”
Prof. Dr. Joern Rittweger, Manchester Metropolitan University
“TMG is a promising technology which I want to apply in various research projects in the future. As a non-invasive technique, tensiomyography can be easily applied in most of my studies.”
TMG™ Research is used by eminent research institutions.
- Nanyang Technological University, Singapore
- Medical University Gottingen, Germany
- University of Mainz, Germany
- University of Bochum, Germany
- Kokushikan University, Japan
- University of Brussels, Belgium
- The Technological and Higher Education Institute of Hong Kong
- Manchester Metropolitan University, UK
- University of Malaya, Malaysia
- North West University Potchefstroom, South Africa
- University of Primorska, Slovenia
- University of Maribor, Slovenia
- University of Ljubljana, Slovenia
- Stirling University, Scotland, UK
- University of Costa Rica, Costa Rica
- University of Craiova, Romania
- University of Barcelona, INEF Barcelona, Spain
- University of Granda, Spain
- University of Lerida, Spain
- University of Seville, Spain
- University of Vigo, Spain
- University of Bath, UK
- University of Castilla la Mancha, INEF Toledo, Spain
- European University of Madrid, Spain
- Beijing sport university, China
- Nanjing Sport university, China
- See all references