As a leading performance specialist or muscle physiology expert, you need to reliably and precisely determine muscle fibre type composition without an invasive procedure.
TMG™ Non – Invasive Determination of Muscle Fibre Type Composition is a non-invasive, objective and simple-to-use solution to determine fibre type composition in a matter of minutes, without any ethnical issues.
How it works?
Studies confirm that TMG™ Non – Invasive Determination of Muscle Fibre Type Composition data correlate extremely well with muscle biopsy analysis, to precisely determine %MHC-I in muscles.
Add TMG™ Non – Invasive Determination of Muscle Fibre Type Composition response data to regression equations to determine %MHC-I or muscle fiber type composition.
Obtain accurate and validated muscle fibre type composition determination for your research or training monitoring.
Non-invasive fibre composition determination is very convenient for research purposes and monitoring record-breaking training schedules.
TMG MEASUREMENT DEVICE
Our patented measurement device was developed in cooperation with the Laboratory for Biomedical and Muscle Biomechanics at the University of Ljubljana, Slovenia. We provide every customer with on-site installation and user training, a 12-month guarantee and software support, including upgrades and on-site service.
- 1. Electrical Stimulator
- 2. Digital Sensor
- 3. Tripod & Manipulating Hand
- 4. Electrodes
TMG’s proprietary software interface is user-friendly and delivers all relevant data in a compelling way. The results, displayed in numeric and graphic formats, are stored in a secure database, and can be exported in various formats. We provide our customers with software upgrades and on-site service.
“TMG is a promising technology.”
Prof. Dr. Boštjan Šimunič, University of Primorska
“TMG is an alternative which could also stands for fresh in muscle mechanics methodology. It gives us something that cannot be measured without invasive procedures. Therefore, excellent for science and also for professionals..”
TMG™ Research is used by eminent research institutions.
- Nanyang Technological University, Singapore
- Medical University Gottingen, Germany
- University of Mainz, Germany
- University of Bochum, Germany
- Kokushikan University, Japan
- University of Brussels, Belgium
- The Technological and Higher Education Institute of Hong Kong
- Manchester Metropolitan University, UK
- University of Malaya, Malaysia
- North West University Potchefstroom, South Africa
- University of Primorska, Slovenia
- University of Maribor, Slovenia
- University of Ljubljana, Slovenia
- Stirling University, Scotland, UK
- University of Costa Rica, Costa Rica
- University of Craiova, Romania
- University of Barcelona, INEF Barcelona, Spain
- University of Granda, Spain
- University of Lerida, Spain
- University of Seville, Spain
- University of Vigo, Spain
- University of Bath, UK
- University of Castilla la Mancha, INEF Toledo, Spain
- European University of Madrid, Spain
- Beijing sport university, China
- Nanjing Sport university, China
- See all references