Meet Merlene Ottey, Track & Field Legend
Merlene Ottey is a track athlete from Jamaica. As one of the most successful athletes of all times, her achievements are nothing short of legendary. During her 34-years long career she has won 29 medals on major events, including 9 Olympic and 14 World Championship medals. Her Indoor World Record for 200m in 1993 still stands today. She is the world’s fastest female athlete in four different age groups over 30 and has had the longest career as a top level international sprinter.
TRAIN AS MERLENE WOULD
Merlene’s success is result of hard work and carefully designed training, based on precise muscle diagnostics tools, such as TMG S2.
Merlene Ottey High Performance Team provides complete training and rehabilitation optimization solutions for individual athletes or teams, that are based on knowledge and experiences gained during Merlene’s 34-years long career and state of the art technology .
Merlene Ottey High Performance solutions are used by world’s most prominent athletes, sports clubs and national federations.
- Football federation of Spain, Spain
- Rafael Nadal, ATP Tennis player
- FC Barcelona, Spain
- Hockey federation of Russia, Russia
- University of Iowa Olympic centre, USA
- FC Real Madrid, Spain
- Football federation of Italia, Italy
- FC Manchester United, UK
- Bundesamt für Sport BASPO, Swiss
- FC Milan, Italy
- Northeastern University Athletics, USA
- FC Liverpool, UK
- UK Athletics, UK
- FC Al Hilal, Saudi Arabia
- INEFC Institute for Physical Education of Catalonia, Spain
- BC Khimki, Russia
- UK Sport Institute, UK
- FC Atletico Madrid, Spain
- EXOS, USA
- Julien Lizeroux, FIS Skier
- See all references